Corporate accountants are running teams that have procedures more akin with Charles Dickens that the 21st century. Whilst many organisations in the USA have been investing in technology and appropriate tools to create a truly paperless office, many of us have watched, as if disinterested or more likely confused. What is appropriate? What should I implement?
The guessing is now over. David Parmenter is back to inform, entertain and push us to accept and embrace technology in all the areas that effect the finance team, accounts payable, reporting, Board reporting, forecasting, intranet, sales reporting, costing systems etc
Far too often the accountants spend all their time and resources implementing yet another GL upgrade or replacement which at best generates little at worst or no decision based information.
The lack of appreciation of system enhancements will, if it has not already, become career limiting. This workshop will chart the pathway blazed ahead by far seeing corporate accountants in both hemispheres.
- A paperless accounts payable
- Purchase card why the argument is irrefutable
- Reporting tools
- Forecasting tools
- Speeding up month-end systems without spending a cent
- Working with technology with your main customers and suppliers
- Maximising the use of the intranet
- Finance Directors, CFOs or financial controllers
- Financial accountants and management accountants
- Corporate service managers who have the accounting team reporting to them
Benefits of attending:
Upon attending you will able to:
- pre select the likely system enhancement you should do in the next 1 to 3 years
- apply the lessons learnt from implementing these systems
- identify the building blocks to better practice 21st century corporate accounting function
- explain to your management why your organisation should invest in these technologies
- recall participant better practices
Event Organizers and Professional bodies
If this course is relevant to your clients / members, please complete the enquiry form or email to email@example.com.
Booking an in-house course
David Parmenter travels on at least five major speaking tours a year. It is highly likely that a mutually convenient date can be found.