Transform Your Enterprise with my Winning KPIs
KPIs are more than just a management and leadership catchphrase. The right KPIs, properly deployed, can transform your organisation – creating the kind of competitive advantage that delivers greater profitability and bigger bonus pools. The last two decades spent consulting and speaking to global enterprises and audiences in 31 countries and writing four books on the impact of KPIs, has convinced me that no other single management tool delivers more profound and positive organisational change. My winning KPIs are chosen and designed to cut through and sweep away management practices and performance issues that clog daily operations.
By adopting, embracing and implementing my winning KPIs you can expect:
- Enhanced operational performance, better job alignment invariably leading to happier customers
- l More clearly defined critical success factors and related performance measures resulting in a competitive advantage
- An up-welling of innovation throughout your enterprise
- l A better led and managed organisation dedicated to best practice performance
- To attract, recruit and retain the right people.
People deliver results. But they need to know what’s expected of them. They also need to know how and when they have achieved the right results.
Who am I?
I’m David Parmenter B.Com, FCA (ICAEW) and I’m known on the international speaking and consulting circuit as the “King of the KPIs”.
I’m the author of eight business titles, all published through US-based publishing house, John Wiley & Sons Inc, I’ve also written dozens of articles about leadership and KPIs for local and global accounting and management journals.
In short, I’m a world expert in the identification, development and deployment of winning KPIs. The organisations and individuals I work with use my KPIs to build lean and focused 21st century operations that deliver outstanding performance leadership.
I’ve worked for some of the world’s largest companies and consultancies including BP Oil, Ernst & Young, Arthur Andersen and PriceWaterhouseCoopers. I’m a Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
What am I offering?
A full one day KPI Masterclass
In addition to explaining, through graphic and factual examples, exactly how
and why KPIs can revolutionise your organisation, I will help you to:
- l Identify your organisation’s critical success factors (CSFs) and explain
and demonstrate their importance and relevance to all parts of your
- l Establish the KPIs that are critical to your overall organization
performance and which can be effectively monitored.
- l Understand the seven characteristics of KPIs and explore the myths that
adversely impact their effectiveness
- Understand and apply a robust, tried and tested approach to using the
winning KPIs six-stage process covered in my masterclass
- Use every brain in the game. Every organisation has oracles whose
wisdom is, far too frequently, left untapped.
And I will tell you how to put the right KPIs in place
To get selected KPIs to work you must:
- Abandon performance measures that have a damaging dark-side
- Understand how to best report performance measures throughout your enterprise
- Develop an in-house KPI leadership team to use the toolkit I deliver with this masterclass
- Know how to access and use a performance measures database that I help you create
- Sell and lead the change in the use of KPIs in your organisation.
This masterclass will
Provide you with:
- The answers and the direction required to tackle the problems facing organisations wishing to identify and develop winning KPIs
- The means to identify your organisation’s critical success factors which are essential to accomplishing better organisational alignment
- An in-depth understanding of the performance practices that consistently compromise KPIs
- The seven foundation blocks and the six-stage model for developing and using winning KPIs
- The understanding necessary to develop, implement and use KPIs in your organisation
- Report templates that encourage action to take place
- The buttons you need to push in order to sell a KPI project to your senior management team
Who will benefit?
- The team in charge of a KPI/ balanced scorecard implementation
- CEOs and general managers who wish to revisit organisational performance measurement
- Operations, Finance and HR employees that oversee performance measurement
- Consultants seeking certification for this methodology
Bring a team along
This workshop is ideal for a group of senior managers or corporate support and operational staff. Breakout sessions will allow teams to plan their implementation programmes.
|08:45||Morning session begins|
|10:45||Break — refreshments & networking|
|11:00||Morning session continues|
|13:15||Afternoon session begins|
|14:45||Break – refreshments & networking|
|15:00||Afternoon session continues|
7 CPE hours