I hope you find the book and the additional toolkit helpful in future proofing your finance team and leave a profound legacy.
This is my ninth book, and the effort is only worthwhile if it changes the working lives of the readers.
I would be grateful if you could find the time to do a book review.
Previously, to access the PDF toolkit, you would need a password that only book owners would know. I have now made these publicly available.
However, you will find the PDF toolkit much more beneficial and useful if you have purchased the book.
To access the web based PDF toolkit use this link Free PDF for The Financial Controller and CFO’s Toolkit
I have also included some electronic templates for free.
- Chapter 1 Assess How Future Ready Your Finance Team is.docx
- Chapter 3 Draft set of Month-End Rules for the Finance Team.doc
- Chapter 3 Month-End Reporting Checklist.docx
- Chapter 3 Template for Costing the Month-End Processes.xlsx
- Chapter 8 Cost of Preparing Board Papers.xlsx
- Exh 3.7 Flash Report to CEO at End of Day One v2.xlsx
- Exh 7.3 Reporting A Consolidated Profit and Loss.xlsx
If you would like ALL the electronic versions of all the templates and most of the report formats, featured in the book, these can be purchased from shop.davidparmenter.com/product-category/tools-templates/
Step by step guide to open Web Based PDF Toolkit that comes with the Book
Some customers were having difficulty opening the Toolkit. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide with screenshots.
Step 1: Please fill in your contact details to retrieve the download link. Your details will be used to provide free newsletters and some intellectual property. You can opt out after receiving your first email.
Step 2: Click on the Download Now button at the bottom of the screen.
Step 3: Click on the file that has been downloaded.
Step 4: Your default archiver application will open. Click extract to save this toolkit