§ The key steps to selling and leading change effectively
§ Rapid month-end results—inside three working days
§ Templates for lean one-page reports (daily, weekly, and monthly examples)
§ Agile methodologies for instant improved teamwork (Scrum, Kanban, Post-it Re-engineering, Kaizen)
§ Ways to reduce accounts payable volume by 60%
§ The seven 21st century technologies that will radically improve the finance team’s productivity
§ Rapid annual accounts and annual plans
§ Implementing quarterly rolling forecasting
§ Getting your KPIs to work
§ How to attract and recruit talent
§ Practical insights from the paradigm shifters (Peter Drucker, Jim Collins, Jack Welch, John Kotter, Jeremy Hope)
David’s intellectual property is constantly evolving and to access his up to the minute work it is best to purchase his extensive whitepapers. On notification of a purchase, David reviews the whitepapers, updating then, and then publishes. Ensuring that the reader receives his most up to date thinking. For more information, you can browse the whitepapers below.
- Moving to a lean finance function – A Journey Worth Making
- How to Implement Quarterly Rolling Forecasting and Quarterly Rolling Planning – and get it right first time
- How to Implement a Forecasting and Planning Tool – and get it right first time
- An Annual Plan in Two Weeks or Less
- Rapid month end reporting by day three or less and error free
- Quick Annual Reporting: Auditors sign off within 15 working days post year-end
- Reporting Informatively & Error Free – Decision Based Reporting Templates
- The twenty major mistakes corporate accountants make every year
- 20+ System Improvements for the Finance Team
This book comes with a ninety page web-based toolkit (PDF). Finance team leaders can purchase the electronic version of the book templates plus useful PowerPoint presentations from the link below. For more information about the book, click on the book cover link.
This punchy and practical book is packed with ideas and suggestions about making your business more efficient and a happier place to work. David’s easy style makes this book a refreshing read, which will invigorate you to bring positive change to your business.